The Web and e-content working group provides ELISA with an appropriate web presence while creating a sustainable model for continued updating with relevant content
The group maintains the content on the ELISA website and seeks to engage with the library community through the use of social media channels.
In addition the group will:
- Produce an online marketing strategy for ELISA
- Improve knowledge of electronic resources available to the Edinburgh information community
- Support the development of electronic content and resources through collaborative efforts
- Disseminate information on research and developments in the field
- Create a knowledge base of expertise in the field and to develop ways in which that expertise can be shared and/or exchanged
- Develop models of best practice
Current Convenor: Alison Stoddart, Edinburgh Libraries firstname.lastname@example.org.